Pivotal encounters, new business opportunities and growth.
Trade fairs as marketing tools — why invest?
One personal experience is more valuable than a hundred sales pitches. At a trade fair, you can reach thousands of potentially interested customers in just a few days. You will have the opportunity to get to know several new customers and partners. You can present and demonstrate your products and solutions face to face, collecting feedback and leads.
As the world turns ever more digital, the importance of face to face meetings is emphasized even more. Genuine encounters are for experts to network, get inspired, do business, and develop their industries. The future can only be built together.
As a media trade fairs are:
- The visitor is interested in the sector and the products and services offered by
- It is possible to meet thousands of potential customers at one time.
- The visitors will buy products. An event will increase awareness of the products or services offered by your company.
the most social
- Trade fairs are genuinely the most social medium, because you are meeting face to face.
- Encounters are the best at grounding in the here and now, ensuring that attention is focused on what matters.
- Interaction is emphasized and your message will be the clearest when delivered face to face.
the most experienceable
- The visitors will take in information about your products and services with all of their senses.
- The visitors are looking for new information about the sector and its products and services. They will meet old and new colleagues.
- Encounters are the best way of gaining attention and generating trust with your customers.
Oletpa kokenut konkari etsimässä uusia ideoita tai ensikertaa messuosallistumista suunnittelemassa, autamme mielellämme. Alla kootusti hyviä vinkkejä ja valmennuksia.
How do I plan a successful trade fair?
Successful trade fair participation is based on good planning. What are your goals and available resources? Will you be selling on site, collecting leads, looking for partners — who do you want to reach at the fair? Make efficient use of trade fairs as part of your marketing even before the event, and make sure to carry out successful aftermarketing too.
Tools for planning and marketing your participation
We want that your preparations for the trade fair are as easy and fluent as possible. That is why we offer you a tool kit that helps you to manage your preparations and market your participation.
- You can manage your orders easily at the online service
- You will have a compact info web page where you will find all the important dates, infos and detailed instructions
- You will have News for exhibitors to your e-mail, we remind you about the dates and dues
- You can get the logos and banners of the event from the mediabank
- You can send invitations and/or tickets to your customers
- You will have your own company page at the event’s website, where you can tell what do you have at your stand. All the offerings, program… You can use text, photos, videos… Let the visitors know why to visit your stand at the trade fair.
We will be happy to help you. Do not hesitate to contact us and ask more. Fill out the form below or check our contacts:Contact info